• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lights off

28 hours so far. It’s 0730 and power is still out. Amicalola EMC is living up to their reputation of a “Electrical Mediocrity Cooperation.“

my generator and night vision goggles have been an amazing prep. Haven't lost power for more than 10 minutes total since I bought them :-/
Sounds like the AR we bought to shoot pigs. Have not seen a pig since.

Our power flickered a few times but nothing major. The wind picked up last night and it went off a few times as well. I heard the coffee start brewing around 3:15. I guess the coffee pot was confused.

Growing up we lost power a few times along the way. I think about 10 days at the longest back in the ice storm in the early 70s. that was in Cobb Co. As an adult I haven't really seen much power outages. I saw about 16hrs due to a tornado. We had underground power were we were. Last time the power went out for about 4hrs. When I started to hook up the generator, the power came back on. It had been snowing pretty hard before that. Now back to overhead power. When we were working on our current house getting it ready to move into, seemed like every time it rained the power went out. So far so go.

Back
Top Bottom