• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty Civil Defense 9mm ammo SPECIFICALLY

Kevin Markham

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Looking for these specific rounds if anyone has some for sale or trade. Thank you.

Attachments

• 9mm-Final-2-scaled.png
    9mm-Final-2-scaled.png
    309.9 KB · Views: 15
Not trying to discourage you or tell you to get something different but frangible ammo isn't the best option if it's for your carry gun. Again not trying to be one of those guys or anything else it's moving very fast but tiny little pieces

Not trying to discourage you or tell you to get something different but frangible ammo isn't the best option if it's for your carry gun. Again not trying to be one of those guys or anything else it's moving very fast but tiny little pieces
I carry HSTs. Looking for some lightweight hollows for an ar9 build I want to test.

Have my reasons lol.

Thanks bro

Good man good man you carry the best already! I felt like an ass saying anything but felt like I needed to share. Be safe brother!

Yea , in my experience the work great , the energy dump it’s insane , I made a watermelon disappear with one of those, I like to use them on carry guns specifically because they are so light , it definitely take some weight off your carry weapon .

Back
Top Bottom