• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Letter agency threatening deadly force

Someone else way back but not too far back hired their own “special forces”

It’s was literally Hitler!
IMG_6149.jpeg

Haven't they always had a number of armed agents. I read another article which stated the number of hires equated to one agent per state.

Even if you use the 360 vacancies listed in this article, it averages to 7.2 agents per state.

I'm not skeerd.

An old coworker years ago had someone do his taxes and he got around 7k. Something didn’t sound right and about 8’months later the IRS raided his home.

Agents identified as secret service and had him pinned down for a few hours. He ended up facing a hefty fine for what I remembered.

It must be 15 years since I’ve seen him

More recently a home owner in Columbus had the ATF raid his home and had multiple vans out front. They raided and searched his home that had to do with a firearm linked to his address… nothing ever came of it but I clearly remember the homeowner wasn’t allowed on his property for several hours and wasn’t detained.

These are just other examples of how the govt is doing their own thing and the overreach they perform. When it comes to civil rights they act more like Communist agents and forgo anything close to rights.

Back
Top Bottom