• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's Get Serious and Talk About Some Real Issues

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
Let’s get serious for a minute.
The last two years have sucked — can we all agree on that? I personally know three couples who have gotten divorced after being together many years. I have friends and colleagues who are struggling everyday with anxiety and depression but hide it very well. Some of them going thru some very bad health situation; others going thru financial difficulties; some others just desperate to find a JOB. Some are losing their mind, and choosing the suicide path, which is even more sad! (One of our members here, lost his younger Brother by suicide not so long ago...); some other are in the Hospital, and need a prayer and support; some others lost a loved one!

PLEASE Reach out to your people when they cross your mind. Tell them you’re thinking of them and love them. Be there. If you don’t have people checking on you or no one to check on, call me and I’ll be your people. I don’t care if what your political or religious affiliation, skin color or pay grade. Seriously — call your people and check on them. Be a safe place for them to cry or let loose of whatever emotions they’re dealing with. If you are the one in need of that, I’m here with no judgement from now until I meet my maker.; just PM me and we can exchange phone numbers. For some guys, this Community is just another "Forum" but for many folks, ODT is their only Family and Community of Friends.

VETERANS -- Any of you that are going thru some tough time; please, don't hesitate to reach out to us. I know a lot of great and good people here on ODT that will jump right in to help you!!

May The LORD bless you and Merry Christmas Everyone!

Respectfully,

OttoMan

The last two years have sucked — can we all agree on that? I personally know three couples who have gotten divorced after being together many years. I have friends and colleagues who are struggling everyday with anxiety and depression but hide it very well. Some of them going thru some very bad health situation; others going thru financial difficulties; some others just desperate to find a JOB. Some are losing their mind, and choosing the suicide path, which is even more sad! (One of our members here, lost his younger Brother by suicide not so long ago...); some other are in the Hospital, and need a prayer and support; some others lost a loved one!

PLEASE Reach out to your people when they cross your mind. Tell them you’re thinking of them and love them. Be there. If you don’t have people checking on you or no one to check on, call me and I’ll be your people. I don’t care if what your political or religious affiliation, skin color or pay grade. Seriously — call your people and check on them. Be a safe place for them to cry or let loose of whatever emotions they’re dealing with. If you are the one in need of that, I’m here with no judgement from now until I meet my maker.; just PM me and we can exchange phone numbers. For some guys, this Community is just another "Forum" but for many folks, ODT is their only Family and Community of Friends.

VETERANS -- Any of you that are going thru some tough time; please, don't hesitate to reach out to us. I know a lot of great and good people here on ODT that will jump right in to help you!!

Respectfully,

OttoMan
Outstanding words

Respectfully,

OttoMan
Well said sir. Your a good man. Thank you.

We had our first sales meeting last week (since August 2019) . The team is spread across the US and Canada while we all have good jobs and freedom there was a distinct issue with morale, sense of belonging and general well being (going into the meeting).
Everyone feels better spending a few days eating , drinking , laughing and becoming a team again.

we all need it

Back
Top Bottom