• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Leroys last chld support payment

Bubbado52

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
Today be my baby girl’s 18th birthday. I be so glad dat this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year.....all dem payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get there, I say, “Baby girl – I want you to take dis check over to yo Momma’s house and tell her this be the last check she ever be getting’ from me. Den I want you to come back and tell me the ‘spression on yo Momma’s face.”

So...my baby girl take the check over to her Momma. I be real anxious to hear what she say, and ‘bout the ‘spression on her Momma's face. Baby girl came back and walk through the door. I say, “Now what yo Momma say ‘bout dat, and what did her "supression' look like?”

Baby girl says, “She say to tell you dat ‘you ain’t my daddy’.....and watch the ‘spression on YO face!”

Today be my baby girl’s 18th birthday. I be so glad dat this be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year.....all dem payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get there, I say, “Baby girl – I want you to take dis check over to yo Momma’s house and tell her this be the last check she ever be getting’ from me. Den I want you to come back and tell me the ‘spression on yo Momma’s face.”

So...my baby girl take the check over to her Momma. I be real anxious to hear what she say, and ‘bout the ‘spression on her Momma's face. Baby girl came back and walk through the door. I say, “Now what yo Momma say ‘bout dat, and what did her "supression' look like?”

Baby girl says, “She say to tell you dat ‘you ain’t my daddy’.....and watch the ‘spression on YO face!”

Things like this happen, everyday!!!

Things like this happen, everyday!!!
20160728_181948.png

PROBLY VERY TRUE IN MOST CASES

When my BIL wrote his last support check he made it out for days 1-10 that his son was 17. He didn't pay for days 11-31. His ex had a meltdown.

Back
Top Bottom