• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Legendary News from Glock

Scratching my head here.

Also, safe action means Trigger safety, firing pin safety, drop safety... that is three safeties.

If you disengage the safety by depressing the trigger it is not a safety. A safety prevents a gun from discharging when the trigger is depressed inadvertently. That means by a finger, shirt tail or other obstruction in or outside of the holster. A safety would have been a legendary announcement.

If you disengage the safety by depressing the trigger it is not a safety. A safety prevents a gun from discharging when the trigger is depressed inadvertently. That means by a finger, shirt tail or other obstruction in or outside of the holster. A safety would have been a legendary announcement.
It does.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

RUGER MARK SERIES 22LR..............................Legendary

BROWNING BUCKMARK 22LR...........................Legendary

GLOCK 44 22LR..............................................Due 01/20/20

The firearms blog has a good video on the testing and design of the Glock 44. States that Glock takes one year to design a gun. The Glock 44 took 3 years. Over million rounds fired and over 129 different styles of 22 ammo from around the world. One sample went 12000 rds with no cleaning and another is at 40000 rds and still going. If Glock prices this gun under 300 real price I will probably get one just because I like 22’s.

Back
Top Bottom