Legalized Marijuana

Alcohol companies fight it big time,spending millions with the dems and rep. To keep it illegal...if mary jane was legal just imagine the billions of dollars that the alcohol industry would lose
And nothing is illegal till you get caught..so just dont get caught...im going to go get a class of water now

Alcohol was easy to legalize cause it's hard to make quality/quantity thus the gov had no problem with taxation. But weed's a different beast all together because....well, you know. Tomato plants are harder to grow lol. I don't have any use for anyone that sits on their rear end stoned,drunk,or high on anything ALL DAY (unless I'm on ODT lol) But seriously, this low thc oil along with the right dose of cbd is a better option in Every aspect compared to opiates , and everyone in the "know" knows. One month in the best lab we have here in the US and you'd have a product/medicine that would be a better pain killer, anxiety killer, cancer treatment (which pharma's already put out Marinol and I saw first hand how well it worked on my dying Mother In Law) , etc,etc,etc,100 etc's . And here's the real SHAME = Since 2017 About 50,000 people die from opiates every year (it jumps to over 70,000 if you include anxiety and such meds) . I know personally that the low thc oil completely replaces opiates for long or short term pain BUT .gov takes your 2A rights away once you have that card. I gave the card back, got off the registry and wrote/emailed the legal dept at Ga Dept of Public Health. I doubt anybody that's anybody read it , but it made me feel better anyway. I know it's "Taboo" but it's axxBackwards IMHO .

Alcohol companies fight it big time,spending millions with the dems and rep. To keep it illegal...if mary jane was legal just imagine the billions of dollars that the alcohol industry would lose
And nothing is illegal till you get caught..so just dont get caught...im going to go get a class of water now
They're already vested in thc I believe? I know Coca-cola is.

Alcohol was easy to legalize cause it's hard to make quality/quantity thus the gov had no problem with taxation. But weed's a different beast all together because....well, you know. Tomato plants are harder to grow lol. I don't have any use for anyone that sits on their rear end stoned,drunk,or high on anything ALL DAY (unless I'm on ODT lol) But seriously, this low thc oil along with the right dose of cbd is a better option in Every aspect compared to opiates , and everyone in the "know" knows. One month in the best lab we have here in the US and you'd have a product/medicine that would be a better pain killer, anxiety killer, cancer treatment (which pharma's already put out Marinol and I saw first hand how well it worked on my dying Mother In Law) , etc,etc,etc,100 etc's . And here's the real SHAME = Since 2017 About 50,000 people die from opiates every year (it jumps to over 70,000 if you include anxiety and such meds) . I know personally that the low thc oil completely replaces opiates for long or short term pain BUT .gov takes your 2A rights away once you have that card. I gave the card back, got off the registry and wrote/emailed the legal dept at Ga Dept of Public Health. I doubt anybody that's anybody read it , but it made me feel better anyway. I know it's "Taboo" but it's axxBackwards IMHO .

I wondered about the 2 A , & having a registered card , I don't know if my cousin has tried to buy a firearm since getting the card , Ill find out , & will pass this info on so he can get OFF the registry .

I agree it's BS , people screwing up their rites by following the law.

Think how many people would loose their 2 ed Amendment rights if they were revoked for having any Alcohol related conviction on their records , even if the convictions were from 20-30 years ago .

This makes 0 common sense to me .

Back
Top Bottom