• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lee auto disk revelation

I like it, but have not shot a Lot of it. It will fill the case pretty good and made me a little nervous at first, but shot well at starting loads.

Haven't been back to try at a heavier bullet( that was 62gr I shot first), have some 77 gr nosler BTs am looking forward to loading next. Will do some this weekend now that I am thinking about it.
What are you loading with it?

.223 80gr for 600 yards. OAL exceeds magazine, but I use in slow fire stage only.

Most measures are gravity fed so they may vary some. Consistency is important too.

Make your stroke as close to the same as can each time. This holds true with any type gravity fed measure.

I've got 5 or 6 of the Pro Auto Disk measures and they stay quite consistent.

Most powders come in just below chart spec, but stay within a tenth once I prime it with a few that I throw back in the hopper.

The adjustable charge bar works great too.

Most measures are gravity fed so they may vary some. Consistency is important too.

Make your stroke as close to the same as can each time. This holds true with any type gravity fed measure.

I've got 5 or 6 of the Pro Auto Disk measures and they stay quite consistent.

Most powders come in just below chart spec, but stay within a tenth once I prime it with a few that I throw back in the hopper.

The adjustable charge bar works great too.

I am very happy with how consistent it became with that simple change of keeping the hopper above 1/2 full. Went from tedious to enjoyable. Have not tried an adjustable charge bar, don't recall ever seeing one, will check into it.

I have the Lee Perfect Powder Measure and it gets off a little once it gets pretty low. I just got into the habit of giving it a good thump every 20 or so rounds to keep it from pulling from the middle to much.

Back
Top Bottom