Lee 4 die pistol set

MGill

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
3   0
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have been searching for weeks for the deluxe pistol set from Lee. The one with the factory crimp doe included. I am looking for it in .40S&amp;W. I've searched every online retailer that I can think of. The only place I've found it in stock is eBay and its over $100 on there. I can't justify that purchase to my wife. Soy question is do any of y'all know of anywhere else that may have them in stock? I would even be willing to travel a reasonable distance. Or if anyone has a set they want to unload let me know also. Thanks for the help.

I would for sure get the 4 die set, this way you can use the bulge buster on your brass and potentially get more loadings out of it. It will definitely make chambering much more easy, plus it's a little more cost effective to pick up the 4 die set out the gate.

Give TruPrep in Roswell or Marietta a call. I know the one in Roswell had a couple of the four die sets in .45 acp in stock a week or so ago. Their website inventory isn't exactly up to date. I paid $42 for .45 acp 4 die set. I don't know what they have in stock currently, but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for the tips guys. I called everyone listed and got the same results as before. I did check back on the sets In my cart at midway and they have updated their expected arrival date to next week. So with any luck I will be the proud owner of some new 4 die sets very soon. Thank a ton guys.

Give TruPrep in Roswell or Marietta a call. I know the one in Roswell had a couple of the four die sets in .45 acp in stock a week or so ago. Their website inventory isn't exactly up to date. I paid $42 for .45 acp 4 die set. I don't know what they have in stock currently, but it's worth a shot.

Both Roswell and Marietta are out of the .40cal/10mm deluxe. We received a lot of different dies in the beginning of the week, but they have been going fast. The website inventory should be accurate, but only reflects Marietta inventory for the moment.

Current stock (Marietta) can be found here: http://kudzutactical.com/store/reloading/dies.html

Joe
TruPrep.com
KudzuTactical.com

Back
Top Bottom