• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Le Train Bleu..........

Hummmmm? What makes me think I might need some armed protection? :cool:

It's really not that bad.

Oh, and while we're down there we'll have to hook you up with some hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts on Ponce de Leon Ave.

And while we're at KK we might as well visit the Clermont Lounge to visit blondie...

Wait, did ARCman47 ARCman47 just hack my account???

It's really not that bad.

Oh, and while we're down there we'll have to hook you up with some hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts on Ponce de Leon Ave.

And while we're at KK we might as well visit the Clermont Lounge to visit blondie...

Wait, did ARCman47 ARCman47 just hack my account???
The Clermont Lounge? A word of advice, do not under any circumstances pee off Mrs D.

5C906CAE-391B-49E3-8F98-9ED15FBF3C31.png

The Varsity food is very good for what it is....a greasy spoon of the highest order, and not cheap either. A couple chili cheese dogs, onion rings and a large drink is going to take most of a $10 bill....Probably $8.80 or so. Surely you have some Aussie treats that are good to eat, but you just know you have consumed a month's worth of grease/lard in one meal. First thing I do with onion rings is lay them out on about 4 napkins to soak up the grease, and cover them with a couple more napkins and blot the grease off the top. But they are YUMMY.

The Varsity food is very good for what it is....a greasy spoon of the highest order, and not cheap either. A couple chili cheese dogs, onion rings and a large drink is going to take most of a $10 bill....Probably $8.80 or so. Surely you have some Aussie treats that are good to eat, but you just know you have consumed a month's worth of grease/lard in one meal. First thing I do with onion rings is lay them out on about 4 napkins to soak up the grease, and cover them with a couple more napkins and blot the grease off the top. But they are YUMMY.
When in the US we have always eaten in family diners, good food, nice people and very little grease.

Back
Top Bottom