LE Bashing Sub-Forum in the BR?

I thought the idea of awareness was the number one most important thing for a firearms owner? Politics, touchy subjects, emotional divisive subjects should all be out in the light for all to see, read and take in. Talking helps folks reach mutual understanding, eases tension.
If cops are doing illegal or immoral things, they should be called out on it publicly. At what point did we allow ourselves to so easily bow and not question authority? This is America, we ask questions here, it's our duty.

Stop making sense. This is about emotion. :rolleyes:

I thought the idea of awareness was the number one most important thing for a firearms owner? Politics, touchy subjects, emotional divisive subjects should all be out in the light for all to see, read and take in. Talking helps folks reach mutual understanding, eases tension.
If cops are doing illegal or immoral things, they should be called out on it publicly. At what point did we allow ourselves to so easily bow and not question authority? This is America, we ask questions here, it's our duty.

Spare me the pseudo-patriotism.....do you really think the anti-LEO carping on this board in any way what so ever affects anything other than page views and revenue?

A broken record assumes you would post about the same, isolated incident over and over again. Patterns should be reported on.

Fair enough....but "reported on" and "hey, imma post this on the ODT!" are not the same animal. If I thought for one second that the usual suspects were doing anything than boosting a post counting and having a row, I'd be much less caustic towards it.

Fair enough....but "reported on" and "hey, imma post this on the ODT!" are not the same animal. If I thought for one second that the usual suspects were doing anything than boosting a post counting and having a row, I'd be much less caustic towards it.

Fair enough. FYI - I don't think I need to boost my post count.:hat:

yes......

bam

Can we puh-leez add a sub forum to The Boiler Room for LE Bashing threads? In my mind they are no different now than Politicobama threads as well as being equally divisive. I would love to be able to ignore them.

head in sand.jpeg

Agreed; the easiest way to ignore it is don't read the post!

Back
Top Bottom