• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LE Bashing Sub-Forum in the BR?

Romy, look in the mirror, is your nose brown, do you have dingleberrys in your beard? Give me a freaking break dude, high horse?? that's your freakin middle name, when you aren't trying to placate one group or another to get your little internet pat on the back. GEEZ

Hey, look, I don't see anyone here EVER saying all cops are bad or dirty or whatever.We all know that there are a lot of great guys out there doing great things that are cops. But if its wrong its wrong, Trying to say you cant talk about it or you are cop bashing,,, Well, I cant go for that line of thinking.

posting a story you see or commenting on a story is NOT cop bashing. There may be a couple of guys on here that in the heat of the moment say things that they shouldn't, but for the most part, they are just discussions.

Romy, look in the mirror, is your nose brown, do you have dingleberrys in your beard? Give me a freaking break dude, high horse?? that's your freakin middle name, when you aren't trying to placate one group or another to get your little internet pat on the back. GEEZ

Hey, look, I don't see anyone here EVER saying all cops are bad or dirty or whatever.We all know that there are a lot of great guys out there doing great things that are cops. But if its wrong its wrong, Trying to say you cant talk about it or you are cop bashing,,, Well, I cant go for that line of thinking.

posting a story you see or commenting on a story is NOT cop bashing. There may be a couple of guys on here that in the heat of the moment say things that they shouldn't, but for the most part, they are just discussions.

Tl;dr

How about we just don't ever hold law enforcement accountable for their worst offenders? Just don't ever bring up the fact that some of these guys want to exercise unlimited power.

I think most of us understand that there are good cops, and bad cops. And that good cops rarely make headlines.

How about we just don't ever hold law enforcement accountable for their worst offenders? Just don't ever bring up the fact that some of these guys want to exercise unlimited power.

I think most of us understand that there are good cops, and bad cops. And that good cops rarely make headlines.

I get that....but "holding them accountable" is a far, far cry from what happens here.

jNC5JbS.jpg

I get that....but "holding them accountable" is a far, far cry from what happens here.

But if they don't hold them accountable in this forum how will the grand juries indict them of there atrocities? They must get the word out because this is a direct link to the FBI and prosecutors!

What we really need is "The Oppressed Imaginations of Suburbanite White Men's Forum". Then the dozen or so that ALWAYS show up in these threads can circle up and come to heated climax daily.

Back
Top Bottom