• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Later Gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a special kind of narcissistic POS to think that their chosen carreer makes them better than another's.
Whatever. I don't look down on anyone until they place their neck in front of my boot. You asked for it now don't whine because you're a ****ing loser.

Whatever. I don't look down on anyone until they place their neck in front of my boot. You asked for it now don't whine because you're a ****ing loser.
I'm not whining. I really couldn't care less what you think about me. As opposed to the nutjob posting multiple they hurt my psyche threads constantly whining about trolls and those that don't think like him. And you do this, what, at least twice a year? Only to come crawling back when he realizes that his only "friends" are liberal trolls on the interwebs with no actual form of communication without the horrible interwebs. Yeah, and I'm the loser...

And you're just another internet troll wannabe commando. I spent 14 years of my life in Army special operations before being medically discharged because of getting blown up too many times. What have you ever done?
9DFE48C1-ECFE-4FFC-BF47-04D676538C11.jpeg

I gotta ask. Did you serve in the military?
Does it matter? So long as no stolen valor, I have a hard time seeing anything wrong with not serving. Military needs a ridiculous amount of support from people not serving.

But, doubt that you could recognize that with your lil psyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom