• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

LaRue trigger $125 if u can wait

Had one on order since December. Called once and was told late January. Called first week of February, now it's March. I canceled.

I called end of jan and they said end of feb. I don't need the trigger but if I call and another month wait is planned ill probably cancel.

Its one thing to have a supplier issue but my understanding is they are manufacturing these which should imply they manage machine time and delivery.

I just called and it was confirmed that there are triggers ready for immediate shipment. That said they are not filling backorders first. This is HORRIBLE customer service!

I just called and it was confirmed that there are triggers ready for immediate shipment. That said they are not filling backorders first. This is HORRIBLE customer service!

Agreed. I would NEVER buy from a company that would keep people waiting for no reason, just because they paid a "discounted" price.

Agreed. That's not good at all.

While it is odd, Im not sure i agree. They told me up front that i would need to wait for the discount. As long as i get one in the next 3 months i think it is a square deal.

It is obvious they have them in stock. Why else would they have a right now price?

While it is odd, Im not sure i agree. They told me up front that i would need to wait for the discount. As long as i get one in the next 3 months i think it is a square deal.

It is obvious they have them in stock. Why else would they have a right now price?

My understanding is that there are people who ordered long ago who are now being bumped down the list. Not sure they agreed to an extended wait for a discount. If you knew/know the deal and are willing to wait, no problem.

My understanding is that there are people who ordered long ago who are now being bumped down the list. Not sure they agreed to an extended wait for a discount. If you knew/know the deal and are willing to wait, no problem.

Oh, yea i wouldnt be happy about that either

This, I ordered first week in Jan before there was a "buy it now" price. I'll give it till the end of the month (based on my already 6 week wait) to get it, but it will be the last Larue product I purchase based on this ridiculous pricing strategy.

Good luck on the 3 month window for recent orders. When I asked about that it was "we're hoping ~12 weeks"

This, I ordered first week in Jan before there was a "buy it now" price. I'll give it till the end of the month (based on my already 6 week wait) to get it, but it will be the last Larue product I purchase based on this ridiculous pricing strategy.

Good luck on the 3 month window for recent orders. When I asked about that it was "we're hoping ~12 weeks"

That is lame for sure. Thx for sharing

Back
Top Bottom