Laptop Advise

I don't waste my time reading past the original, silly typos.
why? content is still there as is the initial point. is communication not for getting a desired idea expressed to another, and in an informal setting, why does grammar and spelling really count? i mean as long as you can decipher the idea with out to much trouble of course

Save yourself the future problems and trouble and get a Mac.

You ever have a problem, and you walk into the Apple Store with an appointment and they take care of you right away. You can even bump the warranty to three years...

I've never understood why people have problems with PC's and keep going back for seconds..

If you can swing it, get a Mac. Microcenter has the best prices on Macs locally. I'd rather tell you to taser yourself than recommend you buy any brand Windows laptop.

why? content is still there as is the initial point. is communication not for getting a desired idea expressed to another, and in an informal setting, why does grammar and spelling really count? i mean as long as you can decipher the idea with out to much trouble of course

With job careers these days they look at your social media and watch how you act and type etc for interview...Not to mention when you're on a gun forum and keep calling a mag a clip...Just makes you look stupid.

In all honesty I use my touch screen phone a good bit for posts and at least for me, without buttons it's too damn cumbersome to go back, line up the cursor and fix it. Maybe I should try the tapatalk interface. It was just a quick question; the point was made and obviously understood because i found a few sweet deals via slick deals..thanks fellas...

Now if this were linkedin, i would not be using my phone and certainly not forget to capitalize a particular singular nominative case pronoun..lol

regardless, I do appriciate the corrections too...doe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom