LANXANG TACTICAL

Lionheart

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
En vino veritas
210   0
Reaction score
I just wanted to take the time to thank Ponce (owner) and the folks at LANXANG for standing behind their brand.
I have bought 3 of their guns in recent years...in .556, 6.5CM and .308. All shoot sub-moa.
I guess Lothar/Walther barrels do make a difference.
Everything about each one of them exemplifies top quality in parts and fit/finish. I guess that’s what happens when you keep almost all production in-house vs outsourcing parts and just assembling.
I’m looking to buy a .300blkout pistol soon. I know where I’m going to buy...no need to shop around.
LANXANG has won my loyalty for life in two ways:
1) Outstanding guns in both reliability and accuracy. I trust my family’s lives with them. They look good too lol.
2) Honor. Standing behind their brand, even when it costs them

I won’t go into the specifics on this forum but I could tell you a story in private that demonstrates why I know this is true.
If I know and trust you that is...

Anyway, salute Ponce...see you soon brother.

Is that the one located in Conyers. If it is I went to visit his locale thinking it was a gun store. Turned out to be his shop. The owner-builder came out and sat in my truck and we talked extensively about build technique for probably an hour. . He is a stand up guy with excellent building methods. I recommend his rifles to anyone looking for a solid build. I think we be talking about two different companies. He uses Walther Luther barrels as well and the names are very similar.

Is that the one located in Conyers. If it is I went to visit his locale thinking it was a gun store. Turned out to be his shop. The owner-builder came out and sat in my truck and we talked extensively about build technique for probably an hour. . He is a stand up guy with excellent building methods. I recommend his rifles to anyone looking for a solid build. I think we be talking about two different companies. He uses Walther Luther barrels as well and the names are very similar.
Yes. LANXANG factory is in Conyers. They have recently acquired a dealer FFL license there also...not sure if they will be selling factory-direct there or not.
And yes, he definitely knows what he is doing...and he is passionate about quality.

The Rangers used Lanxang rifles to win some all-service Sniper competitions.
Yes. They have quite an impressive list of wins on their website in military sniper competitions over the last few years.
I think they brought a military shooter in early on to consult with them.

W
Yes. LANXANG factory is in Conyers. They have recently acquired a dealer FFL license there also...not sure if they will be selling factory-direct there or not.
And yes, he definitely knows what he is doing...and he is passionate about quality.
When I visited he was building a lot of rifles for a local law enforcement dept. So he has some high grade credentials standing by his work.

W

When I visited he was building a lot of rifles for a local law enforcement dept. So he has some high grade credentials standing by his work.
Yes he does. Honestly he could probably dramatically increase his retail sales tomorrow if he wanted to...but I get the impression he likes catering to military SF and law enforcement and keeping the shop small enough to stay “boutique” and high quality.

Back
Top Bottom