• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LAND/ HOUSE

Donell A Farmer

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
Reaction score
I would like to buy some land/ house. Some land with it. In Northwest Georgia area. I'm not loaded but I'm not broke. Could someone point me in a good direction. Even maybe someone that builds houses. I have 3 acres of land now. Thank you

I've looked @ Zillow, Realtor, Landwatch, LandandFarm, etc. It seems that alot of the properties are highly above where they should be. I'm not an expert but these sights have made me afraid of going to a realtor and they'll be like the websites -1500 sq ft of unfinished rooms near neighbors -4 acres for almost 300,000. It's like they want to to pay for the potential not the real price so I am afraid the realtors will be just as absurd on price and my efforts will be in vein. Thank you for your time.

Realtor Realtor had one several weeks ago. It sold in 1 day for very reasonable money. I am not following him closely, I am sure it wasn't a fluke.

You got to be in a position to pull the trigger immediately if you find a place you like.

Ya snooze, ya lose.

Sorry I did not realize he wanted me to follow him. Is this correct? I've never spoken in posts besides commenting on guns. I had went to the website associated with you GSU but then I found your content and followed you. I'm sorry I've been on retreat from much technology for awhile. I'm not easily offended- as long as it's not about my wife, my kids, or GOD- so if you have something that I would need to do, you'd probably have to hold my hand and walk me through it. Bit I did find your content and thank you.

I would like to buy some land/ house. Some land with it. In Northwest Georgia area. I'm not loaded but I'm not broke. Could someone point me in a good direction. Even maybe someone that builds houses. I have 3 acres of land now. Thank you
Hello my friend , I’d be happy to help you with pairing you with a good builder or find you a new home . If you want to chat my cell number is 678-800-9883

I was just tagging an ODT member ive seen on here...his handle is Realtor Realtor , I believe his name is Joe Smith...as far as the market goes...i know exosting inventory is at a premium as all building supplies have gone up due to COVID...my father in law just retired out of building supplies, and you wouldn't believe some of the increases...like windows for instance...good luck with your search!

I was just tagging an ODT member ive seen on here...his handle is Realtor Realtor , I believe his name is Joe Smith...as far as the market goes...i know exosting inventory is at a premium as all building supplies have gone up due to COVID...my father in law just retired out of building supplies, and you wouldn't believe some of the increases...like windows for instance...good luck with your search!
Thank you very much.. the help is greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom