Kudos to Bushnell

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
Sent back a rimfire scope that had inadequate windage adjustment. That model is no longer offered AO model so I was hoping they could fix it. They acknowledged receipt Thursday. Material upgrade replacement arrived today. (3x the value). A pleasant surprise.

Sent back a rimfire scope that had inadequate windage adjustment. That model is no longer offered AO model so I was hoping they could fix it. They acknowledged receipt Thursday. Material upgrade replacement arrived today. (3x the value). A pleasant surprise.
That's great!! I tried to get warranty on a scope years ago that wouldn't hold zero anymore, couldn't get the time of day from them. It was on a 308win rifle. I've never bought another Bushnell product since then.

Weaver took care of me a few years back. I had a suppressed LR308 that broke one of their cheaper scopes. They were very quick on getting me a replacement and the second time I broke it; I was sent a nice upgrade that they used on their hunting rifle. Shot more that a couple of deer with that one.

Back
Top Bottom