• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Know-It-All Friend on his way home to BLOW HIS HAND OFF!!!

jaybees

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
13   1
Reaction score
All of the extenuating circumstances.....
-just got a new .308
-just found his step dads old Lee Loader in .308
-youtube video makes it look really easy. even shows how much powder goes in the scoop (video doesn't say which powder)
-his kit happens to be missing the scoop so he will just find something similar in size
-brass is from step dad, shot through an assortment of rifles over decades (lee loader only neck sizes)
-projectiles (about 100 total) are all dumped into one bag. looks to be about 4 different styles. no weights per
bullet to be found anywhere.
-he does not have a scale.
-no brass will be trimmed in the making of this ammo.
-his only purchases at the gunshop a moment ago was Reloder 19 and 1 pack of large magnum rifle primers.

Before anyone accuses me of letting him do this, I have forewarned him of the coming consequences. His response has been the same 3 times now......"If you can do it, so can I". He thinks i am exaggerating when i tell him i studied and read for 6 months before i ever even bought my 1st piece of equipment.
I told him to call me when he finishes shooting his 1st batch.....IF he has any fingers left to dial with.

Will update later....

In for pics of maimed idiot. Hopefully he backs off of this, but if not we should be entertained.

Back
Top Bottom