• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kimchi45

Pro tip. You can go back to your old post, way back in the archives and edit them to say all kinds of crazy **** you'd never get away with but nobody will see it, except the occasional person who stumbles upon it in a search.

View attachment 3335966

I think if they met us together they might piss their pants. I'll take my dick out of your hand when I feel like it.

The masters whip don't come out so much. ****ed up we feel like that. I know I'm a tard but I'm rarely out of hand. I have to worry about every post though. Lame as ****.
I’m the same way…. I just sometimes feel strongly about some of my opinions.. and of course everyone don’t see it the same way I do.. to keep this on topic.. I hate to see the good men go.. RIP KIMCHEE.. he TOAD US

I’m the same way…. I just sometimes feel strongly about some of my opinions.. and of course everyone don’t see it the same way I do.. to keep this on topic.. I hate to see the good men go.. RIP KIMCHEE.. he TOAD US

Toad us what we needed. Every ****ing day. Sad that a freedom site only likes some freedoms. I get trying to not make it too crazy. Trying to control the discussion is wrong though. Kimchee knew. Talking is how we grow.

they just givin rope,baiting

They can't ban everybody before the big partee :)
ODT10after12in22 Baby!!! :thumb:
10after12.jpg
:)

My erased posts are probably better than my regular posts. Nobody will ever know.
"A wise man knows what to say and when not to say it." Unfortunately sometimes that little filter between brain and mouth (or fingers) fails and things that need to be said are.

Back
Top Bottom