• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kidney stone update.

glockink

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
So....hit up the urologist today...YUP, I got one! WOO HOO. Got to go in Friday to do the ol sonic blasting on it! Heres the shat part...Pre lab, and IV. I tattoo, can get tattooed or pierced all day long...but I HATE needles at the Dr.s. HOLY FUDGE I HATE THEM. Also, never been put under for anything, so that makes me nervous too. FML.

So....hit up the urologist today...YUP, I got one! WOO HOO. Got to go in Friday to do the ol sonic blasting on it! Heres the shat part...Pre lab, and IV. I tattoo, can get tattooed or pierced all day long...but I HATE needles at the Dr.s. HOLY FUDGE I HATE THEM. Also, never been put under for anything, so that makes me nervous too. FML.

better than finding out you have one the hard way... my old boss had them about once a year... he blacked out from the pain once.

On my last one they tried to do the sonic deal. My stone would not break. It was to hard to break up. A week later he went up into my------ with a laser and cut the stone up into little pieces.

Glockink, usually if you have one, there will be more in the future. Take care.

No worries man, being put under is like blacking out drunk. They say ok you're about to go out and you will say I feel fine, I'm good and then bam, you wake up and remember nothing and for a very brief period of time you will feel great when you wake up, then reality hits you right up side the head and you feel like you just had surgery.

On my last one they tried to do the sonic deal. My stone would not break. It was to hard to break up. A week later he went up into my------ with a laser and cut the stone up into little pieces.

Glockink, usually if you have one, there will be more in the future. Take care.

Sweet Jesus ,, that makes me a lil woozy , just reading it !

Back
Top Bottom