• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

kicked out of hunt club for posting a pic

Riding the atv around right after daylight and 30 minutes before dark are excellent times to retrieve and hang stands,especially if the muffler has a hole in it. That's what a couple of dinks at my last club thought

It sounds like you had all the info you needed to know that this guy was trouble long before this incident came up. You stayed a few days too long.
sure but my money was in and if i just left i wouldnt have any chance of gettinig it back
dues are up in may so i was going this year and then out

Technically you are a paying member and you can still hunt the property. It is a civil matter and he can't remove you from the property. Now if he gave you your money back, he could. I would tell him you will be at the property everyday hunting until he provides a full refund. Until then, if it's brown it's down.
have been really thinking this is what i am going to tell him and do so i get my money faster

just found out yesterday that he lets some of his friends in the artea come hunt when they want, even when nobody is there....they arent members of the club.........thats not a visitor either

i hope to find a good club or land to lease myself for next year

This thread reminds me how lucky I am to have the lease I have. OP, hopefully you get out of this without losing too much skin and I hope you find some new land soon.

Back
Top Bottom