• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kia Telluride?

We looked at one. Nice, but not worth the $5,000-$10,000 most dealers are asking over MSRP. We went across the street and bought a Highlander.
She actually has a 2010 Highlander now. I'm all for her driving it until the wheels fall off. She's not as willing.

She actually has a 2010 Highlander now. I'm all for her driving it until the wheels fall off. She's not as willing.
I have the opposite 'problem'. My wife has an '07 Highlander. She absolutely loves it and doesn't want anything else despite me constantly needling her. :noidea:

I have the opposite 'problem'. My wife has an '07 Highlander. She absolutely loves it and doesn't want anything else despite me constantly needling her. :noidea:

I lease my wife’s vehicle for that reason, beside she trashes them…. If there wasn’t a “chip shortage” she would of been in a new Explorer last month but I just did a 6 month lease extension.

I tried to buy a 2021 Platinum Explorer & 2021 Platinum F250 in March and the only incentives was $250 cash back total.

I’ll hold off on buying new vehicles and not get ****ed until at least the end of the year when I have no choice but to get ****ed or get ****ed.

I lease my wife’s vehicle for that reason, beside she trashes them…. If there wasn’t a “chip shortage” she would of been in a new Explorer last month but I just did a 6 month lease extension.

I tried to buy a 2021 Platinum Explorer & 2021 Platinum F250 in March and the only incentives was $250 cash back total.

I’ll hold off on buying new vehicles and not get ****ed until at least the end of the year when I have no choice but to get ****ed or get ****ed.
I always buy and only new. We keep stuff forever. Haven't had a car payment in years.
She wanted the Highlander when my son was younger and she was carting him and 'stuff' on trips out of state to visit family frequently. Those days are long gone. But as long as she's happy, I'm not anxious to get rid of it. Runs perfect (and has the V6). Plus it's not as big as the new ones (which is a plus for our needs).
Well, I guess I lied, she does want a 1970 Chevelle SS, but......

I always buy and only new. We keep stuff forever. Haven't had a car payment in years.
She wanted the Highlander when my son was younger and she was carting him and 'stuff' on trips out of state to visit family frequently. Those days are long gone. But as long as she's happy, I'm not anxious to get rid of it. Runs perfect (and has the V6). Plus it's not as big as the new ones (which is a plus for our needs).
Well, I guess I lied, she does want a 1970 but Chevelle SS, but......

You might want to consider getting yourself some payments with our current leadership…. LOL

Back
Top Bottom