• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Keep an eye out please

I put this guy on my ignore list so in the future I WILL NOT do business with him!!!!!

Everyday, I look around and keep adding people like this guy!!!!

If more people will do the same they would all have to leave as NO ONE will BUY from them!!!!

I put this guy on my ignore list so in the future I WILL NOT do business with him!!!!!

If more people will do the same they would all have to leave as NO ONE will BUY from them!!!!

Congrats! You just realized that you have a CHOICE, Welcome to capitalism 101! You choose were your money gets spent!

I'm lost as to what he really did wrong... I think the bragging and lying was a bit off but other than that I see nothing wrong with what he was doing. As a man with a family it is my number one priority to make as much money as I legally can. Reselling ammo is not against the law from what I can tell... If I spent my time and money going to store to store buying ammo then I have an investment in that ammo above the cost I paid for it I should be able to sell it for more than I paid. There are people out there who value their time more than I do they would be happy to pay more to not have to go store to store waiting on some ammo to come in.

To the op sell the ammo on armslist and gon it will sell and you won't have to deal with people *****ing about what you value your time and energy at.

Did the same.

If you believe that I'm price gouging then the solution for that is very simple...don't buy the product/service.

Welcome to America! Thats capitalism! I have a product that I list for sale its your CHOICE to buy it, not mine. Nobody is forcing anything. If cheerios were $20 a box tomorrow would you ever buy cheerios again? Probably not.

You really don't get it do you? It's not JUST the fact that you listed your ammo for a really high price. There's also three more things at play here:

1) You INTENTIONALLY bought all of the ammo walmart had so nobody else could buy it at the normal price with the SOLE intention of reselling it for profit.
2) You BRAGGED ABOUT IT on the very forum, and to the very members, whom you were screwing.
3) You THEN turned around and ASKED US TO HELP YOU FIND A "GREAT DEAL" ON A FIREARM.

Had you strictly listed ammo that you had for sale at the current market price, nobody would have nearly as much of a problem. Had you only done that and number 1, people wouldn't like it but you wouldn't be thrown under the bus like you are being now.

Doing numbers 2 and 3 is what got you where you are now. Realize that and accept it. Quit hailing capitalism as the reason almost everybody here dislikes you.

Oh yeah I don't disagree there but is it really our business to judge him for that. I would think by they way he chose to stick around and keep using the same name he wants to really be a part of the community. He could have easily released his ip cleared his cookies and created another account. As Rambo said.... Let it gooo....

Oh yeah I don't disagree there but is it really our business to judge him for that. I would think by they way he chose to stick around and keep using the same name he wants to really be a part of the community. He could have easily released his ip cleared his cookies and created another account. As Rambo said.... Let it gooo....

Considering that this is a firearms website, yes. This isn't craigslist and if I doubt someone's character/morals/ethics then they aren't getting a weapon from me. Plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom