Keep an eye on where you step.

Id love to have his hide stretched across the wall. Never see any rattle snakes around here. Mostly copperheads and cottonmouths. I find garter snakes and the occasional rat snake in my yard sometimes. I like having them around to thin out any mice. Never had a fear for snakes. Spiders are a whole different story though.

Id love to have his hide stretched across the wall. Never see any rattle snakes around here. Mostly copperheads and cottonmouths. I find garter snakes and the occasional rat snake in my yard sometimes. I like having them around to thin out any mice. Never had a fear for snakes. Spiders are a whole different story though.
I have no problem with kings, black snakes, oak snakes or any other non-venomous snake for that matter, but a hit from this guy would be serious business.
I took another photo to give it some scale.
3.JPG

I have no problem with kings, black snakes, oak snakes or any other non-venomous snake for that matter, but a hit from this guy would be serious business.
I took another photo to give it some scale. View attachment 1710947
I agree. Im one of the rare few that likes snakes. All reptiles for that matter. I enjoy seeing harmless ones in the yard but a poisonous one will meet his death from me. Especially with my kids and dogs playing outside.

I wear snake proof boots and feel invincible, hope I am not being a fool. I hunt in the swamps of North Florida and see a venomous most every day. Great pictures, show how really camouflaged they are.

Back
Top Bottom