• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kawasaki H2...

Kyzrsoze

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
188   0
Reaction score
...found on Ebay. First one I've seen. Not surprising - looks like they will be impossible to own.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-Ni...=111697282757?roken2=ti.pSmFtZXMgTWNCcmlkZQ==

Buy it now for $30K

i.ebayimg.com_00_s_MTIwMFgxNjAw_z_67cAAOSw_vlVgZXa___1.JPG

Seen them, dont like them. They were like 25k when you could order them. Anyways as usual mnt motorsports has one for an inflated cost.
VZM.IMG_20150706_101358.jpg
VZM.IMG_20150706_101424.jpg

Kawasaki always puts terrible exhaust on their machines. The one on the 14 is their way to insure you will put better exhaust that isn't restricted by emissions. We
Haven't been able to sell the street bikes we have so Kawasaki and Honda release an unobtainable motorcycle.

Kawasaki always puts terrible exhaust on their machines. The one on the 14 is their way to insure you will put better exhaust that isn't restricted by emissions. We
Haven't been able to sell the street bikes we have so Kawasaki and Honda release an unobtainable motorcycle.
I dont think the 14s are terrible, but they are super heavy. Part of the reason is emissions apparently there are catalytic converters in each can.

Back
Top Bottom