• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

K98

mattp38

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
20   0
Reaction score
I was recently given a WW2 German K98. I'd say the condition is "fair." It has matching serial numbers on the stock and receiver, but the bolt handle, magazine plate, stock bands have different serial numbers. It has the eagle with swastikas in 3 different locations. I am just curious as to what something like this is worth. (Ballpark).

I was recently given a WW2 German K98. I'd say the condition is "fair." It has matching serial numbers on the stock and receiver, but the bolt handle, magazine plate, stock bands have different serial numbers. It has the eagle with swastikas in 3 different locations. I am just curious as to what something like this is worth. (Ballpark).
$200.00 to $300.00 Ballpark. Does it show anywhere SS marks? Jeff

Do you want to sell it? Jeff

Back
Top Bottom