Just let it ride, but realize

I can only assume, maybe wrongly, someone borrowed money from someone. There's common advice out there that says don't lend money to friends or family. You can gift them money but don't lend it. Another common adage is not to go into business with friends or family. Maybe there's something to it.

Friend; the person you can call at 3AM to help you bury the body and know they wouldn’t ever breathe a word of it. These you can count on one hand.

Anyone who calls me at 3 am is already on the not a friend list, also going straight to voicemail.

Anyone who involves me in a murder I had nothing to do with and expects me to go out in the woods with em to dig a hole is gonna end up in the ****ing hole.

If you can't cover up your **** by yourself you definitely aren't smart enough to not get caught and then rat me out for helping you, maybe try to pin the whole thing on me.

If you were actually my friend you'd take care of your own business and not **** in my bed. How stupid or desperate do you have to be to involve anyone else in getting rid of a body. In the time it takes to call me I could have thought up ten better things to do with the ****ing body, none of them involving a co-conspirator. You ever watch the news and see how everyone gets caught, two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Anyone who calls me at 3 am is already on the not a friend list, also going straight to voicemail.

Anyone who involves me in a murder I had nothing to do with and expects me to go out in the woods with em to dig a hole is gonna end up in the ****ing hole.

If you can't cover up your **** by yourself you definitely aren't smart enough to not get caught and then rat me out for helping you, maybe try to pin the whole thing on me.

If you were actually my friend you'd take care of your own business and not **** in my bed. How stupid or desperate do you have to be to involve anyone else in getting rid of a body. In the time it takes to call me I could have thought up ten better things to do with the ****ing body, none of them involving a co-conspirator. You ever watch the news and see how everyone gets caught, two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
You know that was somewhat a joke right? I guess not…damn.

Back
Top Bottom