• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just landed more land in Cobb county!!!!!!

hikingthehills

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Lego that laid the Golden Hen
74   0
Reaction score
I got one that I'm calling the Gold mine another one that I'll be calling the deer garden! A neighbor to one of my friends was having problems with deer tearing up his garden and needs them gone. I will be glad to step in and help. Looks like there is about 15 acres in a prime spot. While he was walking it today he jumped deer up. Tomorrow we go and start setting up blinds. 2014 is going to be an awesome year!

Lucky son of a gun;)

The best part is the land I'm hunting is free because the property owners want to get rid of the deer because of over population. Your right I am real lucky this year! I see plenty of sausage and backstraps in my future!

Cobb is one of the most underrated, and best kept secrets in Ga. Some fantastic bucks because they reach full maturity much more often than other places and they have good genetics. Low pressure. Bow only, but who cares? I have always said Cobb may produce a P&Y state record one of these days. Congrats and good luck!

Cobb is one of the most underrated, and best kept secrets in Ga. Some fantastic bucks because they reach full maturity much more often than other places and they have good genetics. Low pressure. Bow only, but who cares? I have always said Cobb may produce a P&Y state record one of these days. Congrats and good luck!

Hasnt it already? I remember an article years ago where one huge dear came from where they put the Rail Road yard. Cant recall the name of the magazine or newspaper. Maybe GON.

Back
Top Bottom