• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just got back from Glock in Smyrna

07JKX

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   0
Reaction score
I picked up a 30sf recently from another member here. I have always heard of Glock's excellent customer service so I figured I would take my new purchase over to them for a once over.

They said they could do it in 30 minutes, but I had to be back at work so I left it with them and picked it up today.

I get it today and the armorer goes over it with me. They upgraded a ton on it:

New recoil spring
upgraded version of the firing block (i think that is what it is called)
new trigger bar
new firing pin
new firing pin spring

I dont know what they did, but the trigger feel much better now. All under warrantee with polite and professional service. Two thumbs up for Glock, Inc!

They did exactly the same service for me when I brought my 30SF in several months ago. You probably didn't have to leave it, they finished mine in 10 minutes, tops. Super friendly guys, very professional.

I was up there today as well. Had them replace the sights that were on my G20 when I bought it. Whoever installed them did a FUBAR job on them. They told me they had to mill the rear off. I had them put on the steel stock sights which cost me $20. They also replaced all my mag springs and the follower on one of them and gave me a brand new guide rod(The gun had a SSGR in it when I bought it. No clue what weight spring) and extended slide release. They truly are a great company to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom