• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just finished Mammoth!

My preferred hiking boots are the Oboz Sawtooth and DarnTough socks. Never skimp on socks!
I checked out some oboz but they were leather and I was concerned about the break in of the leather in the time I had. I agree on socks. I have 5-6 pairs of them and I took 3 with me. Each stage we would choose to shoot 3 or 4, and we could take the boots off and dry our feet out before the next ruck! Foot care is key

Slambert008 Slambert008 which guy are you in the pic? I was sitting next to you guys when you took the pic. Me and the guy with the beard were jaw jacking on the ruck. Really nice guy. It was the best I ever shot and still placed 56...we got two zeros on stages for either shooting out of order or my brothers foot being outside the razor. I was squad 6 with the two females who did pretty damn well. I think they were calling themselves sisters of steel or something.

I love the mammoth staff. Those dudes are so good to us on stages. They really want to see you succeed. This was my fifth mammoth. I want to keep doing it. We crushed ruck, did great on rifle, completely botched pistol. A lot of points on the table from pistol.

IMG_6869.jpg

69481735506__FF70686B-42F1-430D-B841-76A55DCDC08D.jpg

Slambert008 Slambert008 which guy are you in the pic? I was sitting next to you guys when you took the pic. Me and the guy with the beard were jaw jacking on the ruck. Really nice guy. It was the best I ever shot and still placed 56...we got two zeros on stages for either shooting out of order or my brothers foot being outside the razor. I was squad 6 with the two females who did pretty damn well. I think they were calling themselves sisters of steel or something.

I love the mammoth staff. Those dudes are so good to us on stages. They really want to see you succeed. This was my fifth mammoth. I want to keep doing it. We crushed ruck, did great on rifle, completely botched pistol. A lot of points on the table from pistol.

View attachment 5192090

View attachment 5192095
Which are you in the photo? I saw both of you there! I’m the guy with the Sniper shirt on! Yeah, that’s Mark Curtis! He’s a solid guy and a good squad mate. He lives 5 hours north of me so we plan to train some more

Which are you in the photo? I saw both of you there! I’m the guy with the Sniper shirt on! Yeah, that’s Mark Curtis! He’s a solid guy and a good squad mate. He lives 5 hours north of me so we plan to train some more

On the right with the bolt gun. My bro shot the AR10 in .308.

This looks badass! Where do you sign up?

Gruntstyle hosts a lot of matches. You go to their website and click on events to see what Matches are going on. Mammoth registration is it usually July 14th for sign up. Sometimes it goes out in 45 mins or this year it took two weeks for it to fill up. The max competitors they can take is 100 teams.

Back
Top Bottom