• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just curious, how many.......

I have only been hunting for one season so far and i got hooked. So I have my rifle and I just picked up a crossbow so I can fill the freezer and extend my season. The funny part is that I have not hunted with the Crossbow yet, but I have already picked out the Compound bow I want to move to. But since i mainly hunt on a friend's property, I think the weapon of choice is going to depend on which stand I get.

I have been a lead slinger for so long i cant remember how long. Took up bow hunting to be a better lead slinger and get more time in woods. Love it both ways!!!

I don't bow "hunt" but I do pratice traditional archery - I shoot a hickory longbow, make my own arrows, all that good stuff.

I think I'm going to have to go this route myself. I started looking into getting outfitted for bow hunting this week and the insane prices for bows and all the accessories you need make no sense. I couldn't care less about all the high tech advancements in bow tech, yada yada yada,. I'll NEVER pay $400+ for a BOW. Hell I can buy a NICE gun for less than SOME of these bows. I like the idea of making hunting a sport, not like shooting brain dead quadrupeds in heat, but bows prices is CRAZY. So, I guess I'll just play with my longbow. Think I'll work on learning how to MAKE arrows too...$4-5 per is another waste of cash.

Back
Top Bottom