Votes: 83 51.9%
  • Let it go.

Votes: 42 26.3%
  • Drink its blood.

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • Change underwear.

Votes: 23 14.4%

• Total voters
For those that have given me trouble for killing poisonous snakes in my yard, if they could not harm my family and pets they would live. This is the fifth skin I have found in my 8x12 storage building. They are getting progressively longer. I see him from time to time, but let him be. I do touch him to let him know I know he is there.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348344675018.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348344675018.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 35
For those that have given me trouble for killing poisonous snakes in my yard, if they could not harm my family and pets they would live. This is the fifth skin I have found in my 8x12 storage building. They are getting progressively longer. I see him from time to time, but let him be. I do touch him to let him know I know he is there.

Awesome skin, I understand keeping your animals and family safe on your own property, your duty to them is greater than your duty to a snake. Any idea what kind of snake is leaving that skin?

Nice skin! My father-in-law had an old van full of tires that had been sitting for years. I opened it up and found about ten skins of various lengths...no sign of mice though!

Back
Top Bottom