Just cancelled all of my streaming services.

Just changed to a $50 all in Xfinity plan. 300 mb speed, unlimited data. No tv. Will go with somebody like Hulu when football season gets here.
Still have Netflix, Prime, and Paramount.

Roku is free
And Newsmax is on Roku. I prefer a Roku device or Roku TV to a "Smart TV " . My mom has a Sony smart TV and it's a friggin nightmare.

Netflix went up to 22 dollars a month. Considering downgrading my Directv service as well. This stuff is expensive.

Bill details For AT&T

DIRECTV
$313.26

Internet

$194.32

Wireless phone

$141.75

Total $649.33
WTH? Seriously? I'd have a coronary. If you have 5G coverage you could get T-mobile's phone and internet (and it will include free Netflix) and Fobu (for SEC Network and Hallmark) and probably not be out $150. Dang man.....

We use digital antenna and dont miss squat. I only use it for background noise anyway. There is only a couple of things i am interested in anyway.
Most of them can be streamed with a smart tv . We have to have a good internet access because the wife works from home two days a week… so they pay for it. :)

Netflix went up to 22 dollars a month. Considering downgrading my Directv service as well. This stuff is expensive.

Bill details For AT&T

DIRECTV
$313.26

Internet

$194.32

Wireless phone

$141.75

Total $649.33
You are way overpaying for everything!

We have 800 mbps internet from Comcast for $60/month.
2 phone lines from AT&T for about $110/month

You are way overpaying for everything!

We have 800 mbps internet from Comcast for $60/month.
2 phone lines from AT&T for about $110/month
Internet 5g fiber
3 phone lines with unlimited and that is with a veteran discount.
platinum directv all included.

Back
Top Bottom