Just became a part of the herd immunity.

Got tested at work. I came into possession of a course of hydroxychloroquine. Taking it now.
Good enough for Trump good enough for me.
Add zinc and Vid D to it. HCQ helps with zinc absorption. Zinc kills viruses. Follow instruction on the bottle for dosage.
Vit D regulates your immune response.

Good luck. Had it last December.
I really wish I knew why some folks get off Scott Free (me & my dad {he's 79}) and some folks get vented.
Saw an online talk by a very famous PRACTICING virologist who'd treated tens of thousands of patients over the years whose primary assertion was that one's immunity to that like Covid is most aided by the level of Vitamin D3 in your system. My assessment of his talk was that if you're deficient in D3, then you are very vulnerable to viruses. I'm coming up on 72 and my doctor had put me on increased D3 about 15 months ago because of blood test deficiency....been taking 2000 units/day all this time --- haven't gotten the Scovid yet...

tenor-2.gif

Reactions: Nat
Saw an online talk by a very famous PRACTICING virologist who'd treated tens of thousands of patients over the years whose primary assertion was that one's immunity to that like Covid is most aided by the level of Vitamin D3 in your system. My assessment of his talk was that if you're deficient in D3, then you are very vulnerable to viruses. I'm coming up on 72 and my doctor had put me on increased D3 about 15 months ago because of blood test deficiency....been taking 2000 units/day all this time --- haven't gotten the Scovid yet...

2 years ago I was deficient in D, upped my intake along with adding some other supplements and have not even had a sniffle. When the covid mess started I added Zinc and NAC. I haven't felt this good in a long time.

Reactions: Nat
Back
Top Bottom