• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a little to honest in an ad on FB for Jacksonville FL For Sale group

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
Anyone have a room they would be willing to rent out by the week? Close to beach if possible.
I work & have a vehicle.
A bit about me.. I'm 29 year old female.. I have a son who is 7 years old, he currently stays with my sister for a stable education. Before sleeping in my car I had him almost every weekend, he would be my only overnight guest. No pets. I do smoke pot but I can go to my personal vehicle, off property or however. Umm.. yeah.. anything else feel free to ask..

Anyone have a room they would be willing to rent out by the week? Close to beach if possible.
I work & have a vehicle.
A bit about me.. I'm 29 year old female.. I have a son who is 7 years old, he currently stays with my sister for a stable education. Before sleeping in my car I had him almost every weekend, he would be my only overnight guest. No pets. I do smoke pot but I can go to my personal vehicle, off property or however. Umm.. yeah.. anything else feel free to ask..
Coupla questions:
Do you know who the boy's father is?
Does the boy's father pay child support. If so, how much, how often?
Are you gainfully employed?
Is your car paid off? If not, details please.
Pictures of you and car please.

This is an opportunity for someone to do a nice thing at Christmas time. It may also be an opportunity to get involved in something that could cause someone a lot of grief in coming years.

Back
Top Bottom