• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jussie Smollett....

1E49BB62-AB93-42B9-82B4-DE7BD5D28B9B.jpeg

The mainstream news has already silenced any talk of the "hate crime" angle-- Jussie didn't just fake a crime, but tried to frame white Trump voters as the offenders. He manufactured "evidence" that Republicans are racist, bigoted, and violent. He pulled a "false flag" attack to further his political allies and their goals.

The mainstream news has already silenced any talk of the "hate crime" angle-- Jussie didn't just fake a crime, but tried to frame white Trump voters as the offenders. He manufactured "evidence" that Republicans are racist, bigoted, and violent. He pulled a "false flag" attack to further his political allies and their goals.
We can only hope that he will be seriously punished. We all know more of this crap is coming , but maybe if the send him to jail for a while, we won’t see as many.

It's is a felony charge... but I'll bet he gets off with a slap on the wrist.

Not so sure. He ain't in L.A. and Chicago PD isn't LAPD. I'm guessing there are some pissed off detectives and bureaucrats who will be happy to help throw the book at Smollett. Today's press conferences signaled to the public they are really going after him. And a $100K bond on a disorderly conduct felony for a guy without a serious criminal record? Kinda high.

Then he has the feds to worry about. Nobody in the federal government is a "white powder in a mailed letter" enthusiast.

He's in some doo doo.

He's in Cook County. I lived there 9 years. He gets off easy, watch. He's democrat, he's black, he's gay, he's a celebrity. He gets a pass from 99% of Cook County residents. Watch and learn grasshopper.

Yeah, I get it, and I'd normally agree, but there is so much public awareness and negative opinion of him right now, I think the public is going to be fine with Jussie going up river. There isn't much traction for leeway by the politicians and bureaucrats.

Back
Top Bottom