**** jus got real with price gouging!

Ok, gentlemen, you've had your say. Now I'll have mine.

Rifle, plain jane, msrp, HiPointwebsite $285
BSA Red Dot, Amazon $30
Flash suppressor, HiPoint Store $15
Forward Grip, HiPoint Store $25
2 mag holder and 2 mags HighPointStore $40
1 15 round ProMag, Promag website $28
Plain'ol sling – anywhere $15

Total = $438

So, I had the temerity to put up an asking price all of $62 higher than it would cost anyone to build their own, just like it if they wanted to. IF they could find one in a dealer somewhere.

All this (w)itching, moaning and crying over $62? LOL @ you!

Y'all act like a bunch of KTM or Harley snobs (w)itching about those damn jap bikes that kick your bike's axx at 25% of what you paid. Well, they probably dont kick the KTM's axx, lol

I have looked at your comments on other threads. Drooling over other overpriced, more popular, more politically correct in the gun culture, guns. Where is your(w)itching about the $800 mini 14's asking $1500+? How about those second tier $600 AR's asking $1500+? How bout those $600 10/22's? Or those $1000+ keltec sub2000's?

So you picked MY thread, my $62, available tomorrow premium to (w)itch about? LOL @ YOU! Welcome to capitalism!

Guess what. When I really WANT to sell it, I will price it as is, without stealing and withholding any of the extra mags to sell separately, at a more attractive price for those who might actually be interested in a very functionally superior, ugly, black gun that is fun as hell to shoot. All that without being concerned about what all the “brand” snobs think. Oh, I happen to own Glocks too. But I ain't a snob about it. Is that a'ight with y'all?

No problem, guys. It's a free countryand I like this place. I may be new here, but I have been fighting the gun control fight since the 70's. Again in the 80's. Again in the 90's. Again in 2004. Again now. Were all of you writing and calling your senators and representative in the 70's?

What's that old saying … “I might have been born in the daytime, but it wasn't yesterday”. Or something like that.

I knew what I was doing with my ad. Sorry it stirred you up. But you have been entertaining.

Oh, and for those of you that chose to P I XX right in my thread? No problem. A word of advice, though. Keep your umbrella handy.

Last edited:
GPS.jpg

Ok, gentlemen, you've had your say. Now I'll have mine.

Rifle, plain jane, msrp, HiPointwebsite $285
BSA Red Dot, Amazon $30
Flash suppressor, HiPoint Store $15
Forward Grip, HiPoint Store $25
2 mag holder and 2 mags HighPointStore $40
1 15 round ProMag, Promag website $28
Plain'ol sling – anywhere $15

Total = $438

That's the same logic the clowns that come into the motorcycle shop I work at and say they want us to sell their bike on consignment and want 2K more than you can buy itNEW for.

They say:
New GSXR-1000: 12.000
Chrome rims: 800
Yosh full exhaust: 1200
PCV: 350
Tuning: 250
ETC...

So I want 14,600... no, Pennywise... your bike is still worth less than a new stock one. And depending on year, a few thousand LESS...

GLWS though. Ready for the normal to return... actually I'm waiting for the bubble to burst so there are a bunch on people sitting on stuff (especially ammo) they don't want or need and now have to sell cheaply hahaha

Back
Top Bottom