• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Joe Kenick lost house ($465k) & jailed for child support

kNbuYmIlThezxxC-48x48-noPad.jpg

Joseph Kenick started this petition to Public, U.S. Congress, Courts
After seven years of marriage and her Masters and PhD at my expense, Sarah announced in 2008 that she was having an extramarital affair and was filing for divorce. I asked the court only to grant me equal custody and occupancy of the home I alone bought, designed, and built to raise my family. Then the court granted every one of HER delays until I couldn't afford to keep a lawyer. Sarah obstructed and refused custody transfers until the children pleaded to live with their father as testified to by even her own family. Notarized affidavits made public record show witnesses came time and again to hearings only to have the Marital Master refuse to allow them to speak. Where is Due Process, where is Right to be Heard, where is blind and equal justice, Who will provide the children's pleas? The court's only concern is maximizing Title IVd money even if it endangers and harms the children. In fact after I testified in the Marital Master's impeachment hearing he refused to recuse himself from this case and instead made ever more punitive rulings. The two children who have pleaded for years to live with their father have now been repeatedly punished, removed from their church, scout groups, and all contact with their father, only grandmother (her mother), only Aunt, only Uncle, 103 year old Great Grandmother, and all family members except Sarah and her father (who public court record shows has a history of violence hitting his own wife so hard she needed surgery and a permanent metal plate). Even when ten year old Joseph said he was hit with a bat for pleading to live with his father the DCYF report shows no one interviewed the children because Sarah Prescott/Kenick "told the DCYF worker not to". One independent notarized affidavit states "For their safety and emotional well-being, SOMEONE from the Court or the State should listen to the children and immediately grant their pleas to live with their father." Another "I left the court very disturbed with the judicial system, I felt that I had just witnessed nothing more than a kangaroo court." Another "As a mother, scout leader, and NH taxpayer, I am appalled at the lack of justice or Due Process I've personally witnessed in this case." Another "I am deeply troubled by the gross bias, wasted resources, and complete lack of Due Process I have now personally witnessed in this case." DEMAND that the pleas of the Kenick children be heard and granted as stated by them repeatedly in the GAL report, DCYF report, and the dozens of notarized affidavits made public record when the Marital Master repeatedly refused to allow ANY witnesses to speak on behalf of Mr. Kenick or his children! Insist that no further tax money create an incentive for the court system to monetize children in an effort to obtain matching federal funds!

Back
Top Bottom