• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Job wanted: GA Tech Grad, 9 years out of school.

ASH556

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
125   0
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I graduated from Georgia Tech in 2006 and have worked full-time in 2 different jobs since. I've help my current job since 2009. While the company grew initially, I believe some of that growth was premature and we have dealt with the pain for the last year. After a year of empty promises from current management and feeling pigeonholed below my capacity, I'm looking elsewhere. I have specific experience in the industrial valve and building materials (lumber, engineered floors, trim, windows, roofing, etc) industries as well as the firearms industry. I currently work part-time for a shop and also hold 2 armorers certifications (AR15 and M&P pistol). I am a hard working problem solver. I am detail oriented, but also tend to rely more on common sense and practicality. I'm looking for a challenge that is also very rewarding. I want to feel the passion when I wake up and head to work every morning instead of another day plugged-in like a robot.

Full resume available upon request, but I wanted to throw this out to any OTD guys who might be looking for like-minded folks in their organization.

I think I would be a best fit in some sort of a technical sales role.

Talk to Bobby Thomas at Thomas Lumber in Coal Mountain, Forsyth county. He's the owner and a Tech grad also. Give some thought to starting your own business too. Good luck and Go Jackets!

Back
Top Bottom