• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

JFK

Jfk Assassination

• Lee harvey acted alone.

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Lee harvey took shots but had help.

Votes: 50 54.9%
  • Lee harvey was in the break room drinking a soda and had nothing to do with it.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Again, give it up soviet and get a life.

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
Well, in my book, if you believe Oswald to be "the shooter" or even "a shooter" in this, you have to also buy the Warren commission's theory that LHO was a lone nut communist sympathizer.
This guy learned Russian as Marine, was stationed at a base in Japan with Top Secret clearance. Now, remember at this time in our history there was a communist behind every tree; people were blacklisted, arrest and their names ruined due to "communist associations".
That being said, he flies to Russia, goes to the US embassy, announces his intention to defect to the Soviet Union. The he goes to Russian authorities and becomes a Soviet citizen.
Me marries a Russian girl, flies back to the U.S. (with no money in his U.S. bank account) under his own name and IS NEVER PICKED UP BY GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES OR EVEN DEBRIEFED ON HIS ACTIVITIES IN RUSSIA. HUH?? WTF?
He gets a job with a company who makes maps for the U.S. military...the job requires a Top Secret clearance...yep the same guy who defected to Russia is cleared by the U.S. to work with a government contractor on top secret military mapping. WTF???
Before the assassination, he has several meetings with FBI agents. No records were kept of these meetings at just days prior to the assassination in Dallas, he left a note for an FBI agent in New Orleans. This note was destroyed by the FBI immediately; the agent later said it was note from LHO telling them not to keep harassing his wife.
What happened after the shooting is even stranger. LHO, the man who supposedly "just shot the president" goes to a movie theater and even though he's got money in his pocket, goes straight in without paying. WTF? He did not jump in car and make his escape in the ensuing confusion? What's even more crazy is the police response. While LHO is walking around Dallas, the Dallas PD puts out an APB on him describing him to a "T".
The theater manager calls the cops about a man that did not pay and every cop in Dallas shows up and when he is arrested he is not arrested for not paying but for shooting the president. Again, WTF?
Dallas PD finds no trace of LHO even firing a gun that day; no gun powder reside or anything is found on him anywhere. Dallas PD and FBI find NO fingerprints on the Carcano that supposedly killed the POTUS. After Jack Ruby walks into the Dallas PD like he owns the place and kills LHO, the Dallas PD miraculously find a partial palm print on the rifle TWO DAYS after LHO is killed. It should be noted his body was still in custody of Dallas PD at the time.

To this day, LHO's IRS tax records are sealed as high level top secret/classified due to national security concerns. Why? I truly believe that the reason it's classified is that is that they will show that he was employed by one of the alphabet agencies of the Fed'ral Gubbament. Probably the CIA. Otherwise why block his tax return release?
Not to mention the three shots causing seven wounds...one of the bullets still being 'pristine' is found on stretcher at Parkland Hospital. Again, WTF? The POTUS limousine, although the the most infamous crime in history has just taken place, was IMMEDIATELY taken away and rebuilt. There are a few press photos that exist showing what appears to be a bullet hole in the dash and even a cracked window. Evidence showing more bullets being fired would have upset the "lone nut/3 shot cover that was put out)
I believe that LHO was an intelligence agent for the CIA. From his contact with the FBI prior to nov 22, I think he infiltrated the pro-castro group (he is now infamous for) and warned the FBI of a potential threat to POTUS. FBI agents talked to Oswald in the Dallas jail before he was killed by Ruby. Again, no notes were taken of any kind. WTF????
I think he was set up from jump street to be the fall guy. Even if you believe that LHO was a gunman, I don't see how anyone can believe that he was a lone nut.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom