• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jet Jon Boat

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
**** Looking for a G3, Lowe, etc., Jon Boat with jet motor. JET MOTOR IS MANDATORY. (I already have a prop jon boat, but don't want to spend $7k+ for a new jet outboard on this boat, would rather upgrade to a large boat instead.

16 feet minimum and wider the better.

NOT looking to spend 15-20k ++ , for those prices, I've already priced out a NEW 2019 G3 w/yammi and I'd go that route vs getting used.

Hoping to find a used and decent shape one under 10k.

*** If you have one that isn't retail priced and fits the above, please PM me details, price and location.

Bump......
---- Still looking for that 16-18 foot aluminum Jon boat with Jet motor.
Might have to go for a NEW 2019 model, but definitely in NO rush to spend 20k for one.
In the meantime, props for my current river boat are under $70, so I can easily damage one a month and be ahead of the game. :)

I have a 2007 1648 Alumacraft. I have it for sale with a 25hp 4 stroke Yamaha now but I can swap the Yamaha out for a 1995 factory 25hp Evinrude jet. Look at my old listing or go to bildgrats posts and you can see pics. Its loaded with a minn Kota power drive with remote, livewell, an HDA5 and HDS 7. Removable seats, 5052 floor with foam under, front platform, led lights, jackets, cushion, bear trailer with guided ons and a spare.

Back
Top Bottom