• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Jerk Chicken Tacos

NewLeaf

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Glad2bHere
30   0
Reaction score
4B02C38F-9CAF-4D13-98FC-96D930D3294A.jpeg
IDK?? We’ll see. Found some good looking jerk marinade earlier, the marinade tastes killer so hopefully it’ll turn out good on the grill?

Looks good...
Dont wanta hi jack your thread but ill post this for YOU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO TRY THIS OUT..
CRAZY CHICKEN
INGREDIENTS.... WHATEVER VEGETABLES YOU LIKE...SQUASH, ONIONS,ZUCCHINI, OKREE, WHATEVER YOU LIKE
CHICKEN-WHATEVER KIND YOU LIKE BONELESS IS BEST
FRANKS RED HOT hot sauce BIG BOTTLE
CASSEROLE DISH
OVEN AT 35o DEGREES i think
Put a layer of vegetables in CASSEROLE dish then a layer of chicken then a layer veg and then layer chicken so forth and so forth till dish is full..
Take the FRANKS AND POUR WHOLE BOTTLE OVER TOP OF THE DISH...
POP INTO THE OVEN AND COOK TILL THE CHICKEN IS DONE..not sure on the time..
The vegs gets the heat mostly and the chicken gets the franks flavor...mmm mmm good...hope anyone who trys this enjoys

Looks good...
Dont wanta hi jack your thread but ill post this for YOU AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO TRY THIS OUT..
CRAZY CHICKEN
INGREDIENTS.... WHATEVER VEGETABLES YOU LIKE...SQUASH, ONIONS,ZUCCHINI, OKREE, WHATEVER YOU LIKE
CHICKEN-WHATEVER KIND YOU LIKE BONELESS IS BEST
FRANKS RED HOT hot sauce BIG BOTTLE
CASSEROLE DISH
OVEN AT 35o DEGREES i think
Put a layer of vegetables in CASSEROLE dish then a layer of chicken then a layer veg and then layer chicken so forth and so forth till dish is full..
Take the FRANKS AND POUR WHOLE BOTTLE OVER TOP OF THE DISH...
POP INTO THE OVEN AND COOK TILL THE CHICKEN IS DONE..not sure on the time..
The vegs gets the heat mostly and the chicken gets the franks flavor...mmm mmm good...hope anyone who trys this enjoys
Sounds good to me!

Back
Top Bottom