• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Jeep People...WTF!?

Take note of number...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413-234202_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413-234202_Google.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 50
It blows me away that people will go out and buy a brand new Rubicon ($45k and up) for a daily driver that never sees the dirt. Reminds me of those guys that'll go out and pay 20k or 30k for a new Harley, get all of the leathers, and bolt-ons that they can find, and sell it two years later with less than 500 miles on it. The lifestyle / cult following is absolutely hilarious...
easy on the harley queens, they are a special breed! shirt shoes hats boots glasses, on and on look at me i am in the club!

I wonder why everyone seems to give such a giant rats ass about what someone else chooses to drive. This isn’t even a car forum.

I bet there’s people on a computer forum saying things like, “I can’t believe people actually buy ranch style houses! Colonial style is so much better! My house is taller!”

These are mine, no stupid ducks or stickers. not all Jeep enthusiasts are douchy.
Yeah but you must admit that the Jeep brand has been taken over by D bags. Kinda like how Harley Davidson has been taken over by the uh... shall I say by the Challenger, Charger , Newport crowd.

I was driving around in an open jeep with no tag in the 93 snow blizzard with a case of cold beer sliding around in the back. We just haven’t had another good 12” snow storm lately to let folks know what a jeep is actually made for.
Everyone drives Subarus in the snow now.

Yeah but you must admit that the Jeep brand has been taken over by D bags. Kinda like how Harley Davidson has been taken over by the uh... shall I say by the Challenger, Charger , Newport crowd.
Is that true? I need to pay more attention… I can’t recall ever seeing that crowd in a Jeep. But, I’m happy about it. Now, I can look for something other than the Cyber Truck while I’m out and about.

Edit: I reread your post. Yes, that’s true.

A daily driver that never sees the dirt and is awful above 45 mph. Had one growing up, hated it. Have rented the new ones, same awful experience.
Good friend had around a 10 or 11 two door Wrangler for years. Every time I rode in it it felt like so much cheap plastic everywhere. Once I looked up at the detachable hard top and said " I feel like I'm riding in an Igloo Cooler."

You hardly ever see a 4 door Jeep with more than one person in it just saying, the wife and I have observed 2 4 door jeeps that keep driving by our house they are both lifted and have lots of stupid blingy crap all over them they are always together but only 1 person in each one I don't get it, maybe they are afraid if they ride together other people will know they are a couple and will hurt their chances of picking up someone driving a gay a$$ squatted truck? Just a thought
A squatted truck is definitely WORSE than any over accessorized Jeep or Bronco. I say that because some idiot went to a lot of expense and trouble to make his truck useless. It makes a truck look like a female dog taking a piss.
Now as for the sedan model Jeeps the only thing that makes them look dumber is when they take all the doors off.

Back
Top Bottom