Want to Buy  Jeep Cherokee XJ

GL finding one and they're awesome vehicles. Try offer up, I found a 91 on there not too long ago as a replacement to the 92 in my profile pic after I flipped it... I'll keep an eye out for one, unmolested is a little harder these days, especially in 4WD. It took me 6+ months to find a decent deal on one that wasn't hacked up. It was lifted and muddy but the body is straight which is why I bought it. Do you have a year range in mind? Personally I'd not get a 91 for a few reasons (even though I bought one lol). PM me if you have questions and I'll do the same if I see one.

GL finding one and they're awesome vehicles. Try offer up, I found a 91 on there not too long ago as a replacement to the 92 in my profile pic after I flipped it... I'll keep an eye out for one, unmolested is a little harder these days, especially in 4WD. It took me 6+ months to find a decent deal on one that wasn't hacked up. It was lifted and muddy but the body is straight which is why I bought it. Do you have a year range in mind? Personally I'd not get a 91 for a few reasons (even though I bought one lol). PM me if you have questions and I'll do the same if I see one.
Definitely hard to find. Looking for late 1990s early 2000s. But open to any year. We have a 2000xj 2WD. But my son laid it on its side and bent the pillar behind the driver just enough so I can't get door to fit. It was a one owner with 166,000 miles on it. To replace just pillar is $1500. But will fix it eventually to nice a jeep to just junk. I have a 79 CJ I am getting back on the road as well. Have had Jeeps most of my life. Love them. Thanks for the reply.

I had a couple of XJs and love them. Next one will be a 1994 or later due to the easier and cheaper to find Freon. It gets hot down here.

I had a couple of XJs and love them. Next one will be a 1994 or later due to the easier and cheaper to find Freon. It gets hot down here.
Door pin quick release and then just ride around with no doors. I also didn't buy this latest Jeep to be a daily driver, but yes when the AC in the 92 worked back in the day it was a pain to find someone to charge or work on the system and that was 7+ yrs ago so I can only imageine finding someone now. It's hard now to find places to get emissions done on an OBD1 system lol!
OP is looking for a 97-01 which was the latest/last body style before the Liberty took over.

I've got a pair that I was going to do something with but decided to focus on another project. Both are 4x4 with the 4.0L motor. The white is an '89 two-door Sport trim with a 5-speed and the black is a '95 four-door with an auto transmission.

Attachments

• IMG_5827.JPG
    IMG_5827.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5826.JPG
    IMG_5826.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom