James Yeager gets his carry card yanked

That's government for ya....take his carry card away so he don't kill anyone....LMAO.

Ain't that the truth! "Dang, they took my card, can't kill anyone. Gotta do as the law says to the letter."

Yeah that works like a champ doesn't it. Again it's not the gun it's the person.

He's got his mother ****ing right to free speech doesn't he? or only if your a ****ing libtard asswipe is that guaranteed?

Agreed..... and if Yobama sign's the executive order to ban the gun's there are going to be a bunch of people pulling the trigger, and they ain't going to give any warning, and guess what, they don't need a concealed and carry to pull a trigger..... He was just stating his feeling's, Until he actually pulls the trigger, He ain't done anything wrong... Except run his head....Which according to the first amendment is ok... Most people who talk crap are doing just that... It's the one's who don't say anything you have to worry about....

Last edited:
Which one of these won any major battles?

The American fighting man is the best equipped, best trained, battle hardened soldier in the world. He has been frozen, baked, and exhausted without any quit in his soul.

I agree with the Thomas Jefferson quote "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure." However, one needs to make sure he is not John Belushi yelling "who's with me? Let's go!" running out by himself.

True, but which of those were ever completely defeated?

Lines in the sand are fine, but seriously, a LITTLE semblance of being an intelligent, mature adult can't hurt. Trying to prove the liberal point that gun owners are unstable, scary looking, bald tattooed guys whose first instinct is to kill with a firearm is helpful how?

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!

Agreed..... and if Yobama sign's the executive order to ban the gun's there are going to be a bunch of people pulling the trigger, and they ain't going to give any warning, and guess what, they don't need a concealed and carry to pull a trigger..... He was just stating his feeling's, Until he actually pulls the trigger, He ain't done anything wrong... Except run his head....Which according to the first amendment is ok... Most people who talk crap are doing just that... It's the one's who don't say anything you have to worry about....

Actually the law looks at intent, and did you start to.plan which falls under conspiracy. By him saying that if this happens, I will do this, he is legally stepping over the line.

Actually the law looks at intent, and did you start to.plan which falls under conspiracy. By him saying that if this happens, I will do this, he is legally stepping over the line.

The law is not what applies here, it is the code . Code is prima facia, it is not law. Ask any LEO they will/should say they operate under color of law.
Intent is required to establish a criminal act, it is one of the elements of a crime. Yeager has not been charged with a crime, he has lost his state granted privilege for being a dumbass and speaking his mind.

The law is not what applies here, it is the code . Code is prima facia, it is not law. Ask any LEO they will/should say they operate under color of law.
Intent is required to establish a criminal act, it is one of the elements of a crime. Yeager has not been charged with a crime, he has lost his state granted privilege for being a dumbass and speaking his mind.

And I know firsthand that before a charge is brought they take the permit. At least that's the way it is done in Florida.

Do I expect him to be charged? Nope. Should he be? The world would be a better place if idiocy was illegal.

And to the part I highlighted, I agree with Uncle Ted: as long as that second amendment is active, carry permits are money makers.

Back
Top Bottom