• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It's true

$599 out the door or $599 plus tax?

I just wish people would stop seeing things for sale and thinking that's the "market price" for an item. If it really was the market price it probably wouldn't last very long. I'd guess about 1 out of 20 of those $650 glocks end up selling for more than $550

This. I wish people would edit their post with the final value agreed upon when a sale is done, instead of just "marking it gone". Would clear up a lot of confusion and we wouldn't have people listing glocks for $800 and wasting everyone's time.

I missed an opportunity to buy a new 30S a short while ago for $535 + tax. :( Or $572.45 for those of you that are hung up on the "out the door" price.

I really don't care what folks ask for their guns, if I see something I want I offer what I'm willing to pay. If they take it, great, if not doesn't bother me at all. I really do prefer trading though as it seems to be easier to find common ground, usually...

Agree 100% with this ! My Granddaddy taught me at a young age whether buying a vehicle or a tractor or any item, to state "your price" and don't budge , His favorite saying was "Never beg a man to take your money, there's always a man down the street or around the corner who'll be glad for the chance and will appreciate it". That strategy has always worked for me too !!

I dont disagree with you, but keep in mind that today you have the perspective of a person who got lucky and found your gun in stock - the only one - and were able to get to it before another buyer did. Paying a few bucks more for a used LNIB gun might sound like a gift to the guy who got to the store 10 minutes after you.

I missed an opportunity to buy a new 30S a short while ago for $535 + tax. :( Or $572.45 for those of you that are hung up on the "out the door" price.

I went to Ed's Public Safety yesterday and they had just gotten them in, guy at the counter hadn't even seen it yet. I got to hold it and blue label price was only $464 for it. My retired military friend I went with messed it up by saying I was the one interested in it so he said he couldn't sell it to us. Gonna have my friend go back alone in a few weeks and get it for me.

Back
Top Bottom