• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's Official - Eastside Swap Meet - June 13th 9:00AM til ???

Special thanks to bama bama and BIKER13 BIKER13 for getting this thing to and across the goal line. Thanks Hayata Hayata for pimpin' the soap....Momma's happy! And for the rest of you guys great to meet all of y'all. Looking forward to the next one.

IMG_20150613_124819178_HDR.jpg

Man, I had a ball! I love all you boys and enjoy every minute with you! I sold/traded NOTHING! I bought a little.....It was a good turn out with a BUNCH of good people, I'd do it again in a minute!. Oh....except Jbum Jbum ....Only way I could talk face to face with him is because he had on red mirror sunglasses, and I focused on my reflection.....hehe....

Last edited:
It was an awesome time, I am glad everyone came out. Thanks to Vaderpainter for bringing the Zombie Wagon and (Bill), also thanks to Janna Reeves and James Casanova for coming out to support us. It's always good to meet other members and see ones that you know.

Attachments

• IMG_8709.JPG
    IMG_8709.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_8718.JPG
    IMG_8718.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8726.JPG
    IMG_8726.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_8729.JPG
    IMG_8729.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8738.JPG
    IMG_8738.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 74
Had a great time myself, seeing Brothers I have had the pleasure meet before, and you know who you are! Pleasure meeting those that I have not met before...Honor to meet the best half of Geezer!!! Also pick up some of the world famous hand made soap, by a great salesman the son, dad was there with the Pimp hat!! Wish I could have stayed longer, between the sun and heat, had to pack it in..Also thanks again for the Lab Lab, gonna do great in the food plot
come hunting season..

Great to finally meet ya sir!!

Back
Top Bottom