• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

It's Official - Eastside Swap Meet - June 13th 9:00AM til ???

if anyone has one i need a k98 sling (can be german or other but the k98 is german), Chinese type 53 sling.

i have the springfeild 1911 loaded, s&w model 10-5 nickel with box, nikon 3-9x50 prostaff in box with paperwork never used, some cash and some other miscellaneous goods packed up to bring, I'm always up for a trade.

i'll be there about 10 am, i leave it up to yall to keep my grandfather busy for a few hours while i browse and bask in the atmosphere

Last edited:
I'm bringing some odds and ends including some oddball ammo (450 marlin, 6.5 rem mag, 224 wby mag, etc) for anyone who collects and/or shoots it. Also, bringing 3 mags for any of you guys that have a Colt Delta Elite 10mm.

Also wondering if I should bring some Marlin lever guns (30-30, 35, & 444) for those of you needing something to lend to your brother in law. They are "game used" and certainly look it and you won't mind if he drops any of them out of the deer stand. Y'all let me know. Otherwise I'm keeping them in the safe.

And last, I've got the water and DinkyDau I've got that lablab...almost 20 lbs of it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom