• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It's go time! Gun buyback.

Please move this where it is most appropriate.

Gun buyback scheduled for June 9. We have to stay on top of this as far as details go but bring a sign and cash.

Gun buyback program aims to remove thousands of guns from streets

Word is that they're trying to lock down turner field as the location.

They will also apparently be attempting to implement security that will attempt to block the view of the event.

I believe they are waiting to release location because of odtrs, lol. I'm sure we'll get it figured out when the time comes.

They will also apparently be attempting to implement security that will attempt to block the view of the event.

I believe they are waiting to release location because of odtrs, lol. I'm sure we'll get it figured out when the time comes.

They tried to block us last time. Most of the cops were pretty cool about the whole thing and one SWAT guy said he couldn't wait to get off work to join us.

Heck yea, gonna cash these bad boys in.....
hqdefault.jpg

if there is a way to get a good deal on a gun, the ODT will find out.....and then relist it here at 50% over MSRP

They tried to block us last time. Most of the cops were pretty cool about the whole thing and one SWAT guy said he couldn't wait to get off work to join us.
why would the police give a ****? honestly i dont understand it, we are providing a home for the guns they want off the street after all

Back
Top Bottom